Summit Park Chipping Days – Spring and Summer 2020
Start clearing your brush and making some piles for chipping! The Park City Fire Department will be offering free chipping to Summit Park residents starting on April 27, 2020. Here is how to participate:
- Please register here – you will need to register every 6×6 pile, so the Fire Department can track their progress
- Make your piles! See requirements below:
- The maximum size of pile that we will chip is 6 feet long by 6 feet tall by 6 feet wide.
- Branches and logs should be 6″ diameter or less.
- The log butts must be facing out and in the same direction.
- The pile must be less than 5 feet from the curb and not blocked by gates or fences.
- No building material is allowed.
- Wire of any kind is not allowed.
- Garbage, dirt or debris of any kind is not allowed.
- Must be within 5 feet of the curb.
- Check out other FAQs and information from the Fire Department here.
We will update this blog post at a later date with more information regarding how to collect chips, etc.
Thank you to the Park City Fire Department for offering this free service!