Summit Park Chipping Days – June 24-27
Start clearing your brush and making some piles for chipping! The Park City Fire Department will be offering free chipping to Summit Park residents from Monday, June 24 – Thursday, June 27. Here is how to participate:
- By June 20, please register here – you will need to register every 6×6 pile, so the Fire Department can track their progress
- Make your piles! See requirements below:
- The maximum size of pile that we will chip is 6 feet long by 6 feet tall by 6 feet wide.
- Branches and logs should be 6″ diameter or less.
- The log butts must be facing out and in the same direction.
- The pile must be less than 5 feet from the curb and not blocked by gates or fences.
- No building material is allowed.
- Wire of any kind is not allowed.
- Garbage, dirt or debris of any kind is not allowed.
- Must be within 5 feet of the curb.
- Check out other FAQs and information from the Fire Department here.
We will update this blog post at a later date with more information regarding how to collect chips, etc.
Thank you to the Park City Fire Department for offering this free service!