Agenda for August 2018 HOA Meeting
The August HOA meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 7 at Moose Cafe at 7pm. Community Q&A will begin around 7:45pm after our usual HOA business meeting. Feel free to join and bring any questions you may have.
Agenda: August 2018 Summit Park HOA Meeting | August 7
7-7:45pm – Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Update from Architecture Committee
- Bylaws and board nominations
- Debrief from Dumpster Days and Firewise events
- What worked, what did not work?
- How can we improve in future years?
- Update on the FireWise grants
- Lessons from Tollgate Fire
- What can Summit Park learn from the events of the Tollgate Fire?
- Crash gates – where are they located and who has access to open?
- Working on a comprehensive plan with other agencies in the area
- What can homeowners do? Make a plan, Reverse 911, Firewise grants, wood chipping, etc.
7:45pm – open up to community Q&A