2019 Chipping Days – Oct. 21
In an effort to continue mitigating our fire risk in the neighborhood, the Summit Park HOA has hired Canyon Cutters to chip any piles of branches that residents have on their property. This service is free to residents and there is no registration needed. If you would like to participate, please follow the directions below:
- Build piles on your own property, but near the street
- There is no limit on the size of the pile, but please build them so it’s easy for Canyon Cutters to handle
- Canyon Cutter’s new chipper can accommodate branches up to 20″ in diameter
- If you would like to keep the chips, please leave a note on the pile stating that, otherwise chips will be hauled offsite
- Absolutely no building materials or metal of any kind
Chipping starts on October 21 and will go through October 22 if needed.